The Multimedia Producer Errors & Omissions Insurance policy protects the production
and/or distribution company from various lawsuits that allege:
- Unauthorized use of names, trade names, service marks, titles, formats, ideas, characters, character names, characterizations, plots, musical compositions, performances, slogans, program material or any similar material
- Breach of implied or implied-in-fact contract arising out of the alleged submission of any literary, dramatic, musical or other similar material, or breach of trust and confidence arising out of any such submissions.
- Invasion privacy or publicity
- Libel, slander or other forms of defamation
- Infringement of copyright
Defense costs are included in addition to the policy limits.
Eligibility requirements for the Entertainment E&O program include:
- No prior losses
- Single Productions OR Episodics/Series
Coverages available through the Entertainment E&O program include:
- Limits up to $5,000,000
- Coverage Term up to 3 years
- Rights Period Endorsement up to 7 years
- Title Coverage
- Deductible options of 10,000 or 25,000
The user understands that the use of the term 'Quote' anywhere on this site
as it applies to the Multimedia Production E&O product shall mean 'Indication'.
The indication received is not an offer of insurance and cannot be accepted and
is not binding on the Insurer in any way.